Monday 17 October 2011

i should be busy,but i shouldn't..

keep yawning and off-tasking every two minutes..congrates yumna..memang x siap la assignment ko yang menimbun2 tuh..and orang2 putih korea and macam2 orang from all over the world kat sebelah nih pun pandang2 saya yang mneguap sopan sambil tuutp mulut..yes,I'm sleepy and tired! so what? i'm working with my half-opened eyes, half-concious mind..and everything comes half *except my clothes,opss..hhaaa*

1 word to say: penat.. YES, i am.. but Alhamdulillah for all the memories, experience and everything during this weekend..seronok,but at the same time those things make me really2 tired..the camping things,not enuf sleep and so on..i think kalau sekolah dulu2 wat camping pun dapat cuti peristiwa kot..then today i shouldn't think any bits of my study,and staying at home enjoying my sweet monday rest..but i choose not to..bcos I'M PAID TO STUDY!! but now i feel yeah, how i want to force myself to study if my mind is not ready..ok my sweet brain,let's have a rest today.. but pls be more energetic tomorow..okthanksbye.jom balik tido.

No comments:

Post a Comment