Monday 3 January 2011

Room Alone T_____T

at about 11.00 pm on 2/1/2011, alhamdulillah we (abah,ma,mahran n me) were safely arrived home..luckily my sis addy and family were here this weekend and made this home little bit filled before we were here..

the first thing i looked for once i got in my house were my two goldfish..they're safe and sound there..fuhhhh~then i went to my room..i opened the door, and i could feel it was empty T____T

sad huh?yeah,because my sisters (Adyani and Syakimah) weren't there..ops,i mean here..in this room..again, i'm alone..and will sleep here alone.. accompanied by the sound of the fan * krek,krek,kriuk..i dunno y* and sound of window pane hit by the wind..fine,i'm not ok sleeping alone..but i have to..coz i'm a grown up..*am i?* yeah, i should start here..and imagine i was in that tiny white box like one i used to be in Auckland..

nite people,nite me,myself and i...ZZZzzzz*krek,krek,kriuk*

2 comments:

  1. hehe..bertabahlah yumna!
    good night. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first day was ok,hehe..=)
    nisah dah bz ke skrg ni?

    ReplyDelete